Thursday, March 4, 2010

More to Life

So, I'm having a tough time at work for all the wrong reasons I'm sure. It's weird working with people that have no real regard for life, theirs or anyone else. I know that its a maturity issue sometimes, but it has to be more than that. I feel like I'm hitting a brick wall on a daily basis, and when I think I've found a way around it, another path to a fulfilled life, I come right back to that brick wall.
In every aspect of life these walls are popping up. But I know I can't be discouraged. Just when I got up the courage to start visiting other churches something (work) gets in the way, but I won't let that stop me, I can't. It's all I have. I walk around like I have something to prove because I do; not just to the world but to myself.


These walls are deadly. It's not just a brick wall, but its covered in plastic, fiber glass and barbed wire with pit bulls standing guard ready to keep me from the next phase of my life. Are these walls a reflection of who I am?

There has to be more to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment