Friday, March 25, 2016

Stop Pendelum

It's been too long. 4 years and I feel like I'm still in a war zone in my life. Same life, different battles, and for what?! You tell me! I know like was never meant to be easy, but I'm no sure it was meant to be crazy rough. Well, I no longer work for Abilene Christian University, I moved to Austin and worked at Austin Community College, but I am no longer there either. I am living in Dallas with my parents at 30 years old. I hit a brick wall, and not a fake one. I have been going through some interesting tests and trials, and I won't let them bring me down. I was in a pit, but my family and friends have stood by me, some in silent judgement and fear, but they have never left my side and I will be eternally grateful for their love and support. One day, I believe I will be able to tell the world about the intimate details of what life is like, but until then, I'll continue to pull back the layers and find out who I am. Join me if you will. Journey with me if you wish, it won't be easy, but everything is a lot easier when you do things together. Until next time...BE BOLD, BE YOU, BE GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment