Friday, September 10, 2010

Not Forgotten

Have you ever felt like through the hustle and craziness of life, you've somehow faded into the background, like you're screaming to the top of your lung in a room full of people but no one hears you?

Sometimes I feel as if no one can see me or has time for me, but then I remember that God has not forgotten me; even if my friends or family don't have time, He always has time and sees me. I am not forgotten.

I was talking to a good friend yesterday and seemed a bit discouraged about her job, and I as told her, I had to remember myself that when you see your friends and people around you getting the things they want and receiving favor from God, we mustn't feel bad or angry, but remember that it's not your season.

When you feel like you're getting passed over or you're stuck in a rut, believe and remember that God has not forgotten about you, although you are one in billions, He knows your name and is willing and ready to be there for you just be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment